Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Somewhere your gift will be appreciated


Do you have books that are in mint condition and is collecting dust in your spare room?
Want to palm off books you no longer need? Well do i have a proposition for you. Some of you may recall when i posted this picture on Facebook.

Well the people i did it for (Invisible children) are an organisation who are working towards ending the war in Central Africa. In this war children have been abducted, killed and taken away from their families forced into fighting and prostitution and it's been going on for over 20 years. A lot of people are playing their part in this global issue but it doesn't matter what matters is what role you play.

So with that I wanna ask IF and only IF you have books you feel can benefit someone please do so and donate them. Invisible Children are having a book drive that closes on the 7th of Feb in the New Year. So please collect books and let me know and i'll come and pick them up.

Someone somewhere will appreciate it.
Blees You.



2 comments:

Jo said...

I definitely have some books you can have Livi, but I just need to sort them out as some are in boxes buried in the garage. Remind me in a few weeks once I've finished this job, and I'll sort them out for you :o)
Jo

MaSucree said...

aww Livi your freaking amazing I'll see what I can find for you :)