Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dinner with Adam Liaw




So today I decided what the hell I'll challenge myself with a bit of asian cooking so I hatched a plan to make some Dumplings, enter Adam Liaw winner of season 2 of Australia Master chef.
I've got to say it is a pretty impressive cook book gave me an excuse to get some groceries.


In here we have:
Pork Mince
Chinese Cabbage
White Vinegar
Corn Starch
Pepper








Add the filling with some dough I rolled which is pretty much sifted flour and boiling water and you would get these bad boys.

Lol now by no way shape or form can I say that these look fantastic coz lets face they don't. The restaurants and shops do a much much much better job but this was my first time having a crack at these. Won't be my last.









Happy Hunting everyone.
46

1 comment:

MaSucree said...

om nom nom! Just cause they don't look pretty doesn't mean they don't taste good! I think you dumplings look pretty legit.